From 18th April to 18th May 2015:
We are pleased to invite you for Manavata USA 2015 events in both east coast and west coast. Regional Manavata volunteers are hosting these events. This is a wonderful opportunity to get a great inspiration with our founder Srinivasa Alluri who is visiting as per following schedule.
- To inspire people towards humanity, 3H Mission, health, social and environmental responsibillty.
- To raise awareness and collaborate with like volunteers and voluntary groups to leverage synergies towards common good.
- Organizing healthy living, yoga and other awareness workshops
- Inspiring children & youth by hosting PDP / health awareness programs in schools and Universities
- Organising family events to address health issues
- Organising cycling/walking for humanity events to bring / motivate young
- 3pm to 6pm: Healthy Living & Yoga workshop
- 6pm to 7pm: 10k Cycling for humanity
- Contact: 917-587-6641 / email@example.com
- Venue: 45-57 Bowne Street, Flushing, New York 11355 (Šri Mahã Vallabha Ganapati Devasthãnam, kubera hall)
3pm to 6pm: Healthy Living & Yoga workshop
- RSVP /Contact: 703 318 6264(H), 703 973 5817 (C)
- Venue: 13701 Chianti Ct, Chantilly, VA 20151
20th to 23th NY UN
- Srini and other volunteers to attend UN conference for more collaborative work for sustainable development
24th April: Boston
- 7pm to 8pm: Better Parenting
- 8pm to 9pm: Yoga and healthy living for children and adults
- Contact: Prasanna: 978 394 6540 (M)
- 1pm to 5pm: Healthy Living & Yoga workshop
- RSVP /Contact: Prasanna: 978 394 6540 (M)
- Venue: Westford Public Library, 50 Main Street, Westford, Boston, MA 01886
26th April: Boston: Youth Leadership Program
- 10:30am to 12:30pm PDT
- Shelter Bay Clubhouse, 2304 Shelter Bay Avenue, Mill Valley, CA 94941
- Healhty Living, Better parenting and Stress Management workshop (Mill vally, SFO)
3rd to 8th May: Cycling for Humanity Bay Area (This is been replanned and kept cycling limited to Bay area as most of the cycling and events planned in this area this week)
4th & 5th May: Visit and meetings at Stanford University
5th May: Meeting at Yoga society of SFO
6th May: Following meetings in SFO for Manavata University. and volunteers meeting in Mill Valley from 6pm to 8pm.
7th May: 6pm to 8pm: San Ramon (Healthy Living / Yoga event).
- Contact: 4252813074 (Kiran) or 4254355827 (Anil) or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Venue: Dome Picnic Shelter, Grasslawns park, Redmond.7031 148th Ave NE, Redmond, Washington 98052
Contact: Srini +1 917 741 8099
Manavata (Humanity) Is A Symbol Of Selfless Service, Empathy And An Attempt To Help The Needy. Manavata Is A Non Profitable, Non Religious Voluntary Organization Working For The Development Of The Society. It Is A Common Platform For Many Volunteers And Social Service Organizations
Manavata Healthy Living, Yoga and Annual events in USA event is conducting at VA, NY, Boston, SFO, Dallas, Seattle on Saturday, 18 Apr 2015 . Please find the detailswhich mentioned below for any clarification please contact the following contact number or drop a mail to email@example.com.
No Updates to this Event!