Take charge of your life! Transform your body and mind into a possibility in your life!
Why to Attend:
- To Inspire yourself towards Self-leadership and a practical Approach to Holistic Health!
- To experience something great, which cannot be experienced through facebook or youtube.
- To gain positive energy with real inspiration, which help you to do positive change.
- To learn balancing work, life and humanity / nature.
Who to attend:
- Young Professionals, Entrepreneurs and Intellectuals
- Young Families (**separate events for kids)
- Change Leaders
Note: ** Kids will be engaged in art and creativity activities to allow parents focus on the session
Entry: Free and Open to all (this is hosted and sponsored by Manavata volunteers for wellbeing of all)
Speaker: Srinivasa Alluri (Avid Yoga Practitioner for 25 years, Founder and President of Manavata, International Non-Profit started in 1991, Cycled 11000 KM from London to India in 100 Days across 14 Countries for Humanity. Meet him and know more)
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org / Mukund Gorla / 408 676 9851
Note: Bring yoga mat or blanket for your practice.
Manavata (Humanity) Is A Symbol Of Selfless Service, Empathy And An Attempt To Help The Needy. Manavata Is A Non Profitable, Non Religious Voluntary Organization Working For The Development Of The Society. It Is A Common Platform For Many Volunteers And Social Service Organizations
Healthy Living Workshop in Mill Valley, SFO event is conducting at Shelter Bay Clubhouse, 2304 Shelter Bay Ave Mill Valley, CA 94941 on Saturday, 02 May 2015 . Please find the detailswhich mentioned below for any clarification please contact the following contact number or drop a mail to email@example.com.
No Updates to this Event!