Take charge of your life! Transform your body and mind into a possibility in your life!
Why to Attend:
- To Inspire yourself towards Self-leadership and a practical Approach to Holistic Health!
- To experience something great, which cannot be experienced through facebook or youtube.
- To gain positive energy with real inspiration, which help you to do positive change.
- To learn balancing work, life and humanity / nature.
Who to attend:
- Young Professionals, Entrepreneurs and Intellectuals
- Young Families (**separate events for kids)
- Change Leaders
Note: ** Kids will be engaged in art and creativity activities to allow parents focus on the session
Entry: Free and Open to all (this is hosted and sponsored by Manavata volunteers for wellbeing of all)
• Practice: Yoga, Pranayama & Meditation (3pm to 4pm)
• Holistic Health, Natural Living (4pm to 5pm)
• Inspirational London to Delhi cycling experiences of Srini (5pm to 5:30pm)
• Stress Relief, Healthy food, 3H family and Humanity (5:30pm to 6pm)
Bring: your yoga mats or blankets, come with empty stomache if you want to join yoga practice session also.
Venue: 557 Heritage Oak CT, Coppell, TX 75019
Manavata (Humanity) Is A Symbol Of Selfless Service, Empathy And An Attempt To Help The Needy. Manavata Is A Non Profitable, Non Religious Voluntary Organization Working For The Development Of The Society. It Is A Common Platform For Many Volunteers And Social Service Organizations
Healthy Living Event in Dallas, TX event is conducting at 557 Heritage Oak CT, Coppell, TX 75019 on Sunday, 10 May 2015 . Please find the detailswhich mentioned below for any clarification please contact the following contact number or drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No Updates to this Event!