Manavata China volunteers are organizing number of local events, sessions to motivate youth, students and all age groups towards humanity, holistic health and environment. And also to help poor and needy.
It is much appreciated work which Wei Jing, Dr. Engang Fu, Phebe Fu and team has taken initiatives in Beijing to start Manavata China for upliftment of Poor and to inspire people towards Humanity! Xia Hu, Helen and other few volunteers actively worked on number of events.
Founder of Manavata, Srinivasa Alluri visiting China from 7th June to 21st June 2015 with following schedule:
Healthy Living, Yoga, Personality Development and Cycling for Humanity workshops are planned as per below schedule.
7th to 21st June in China: Some of the events already scheduled are:
- 8th June: Volunteers meeting
- 9th June: Tsinghua University (Personality Developement and Leadership talk by Srini)
- 10th June, 11th June: Yoga workshop in Beijing University and other locations. Charity School visit
- 12th June: Beijing University (Personality Developement and Leadership talk by Srini)
- 13th & 14th June: Cycling for Humanity (Beijing / Great wall of China)
- 15th June: Meetings with Smile foundation, children hospital visit and International Yoga day planning meeting. start travel to Anhui
- 16th June: Anhui visit: Meeting with Governor and officials regarding sustainable development. visits to villages around, oldage homes, farms, small scale industries, travel to Jin zhai county, dinner meeting with officials
- 17th & 18th June: Villages visit in Jin Zhai county. SRDP discussions.
- 19th June: Meeting with BNVS and volunteers meetings in Beijing
- 20th June: IDY preparations, discussions with volunteers and UFH collaborations
- 21st June: International Yoga day Celebration, Manavata Yoga session from 11:30am to 12:30pm in Chaoyang Park.. 12:30pm to 2pm: volunteers meeting. (8:30am to 9:30am Manavata Yoga workshop in Beijing Yuran Yoga Centre). FYI: Common Protocol for Yoga day, which includes refeence for your practice, essential information about Yoga.
- 22nd June: Meetings with collaborations & Srini's visit to Japan
Contacts: 18500235635 / +86 15810399537
Manavata，取自梵文，是“仁爱”的意思。用“仁爱”命名的Manavata慈善组织、非盈利的人道主义机构，体现着人类彼此间关爱和友善的美德。正是基于仁者爱人的精神，肩负着“创建健康(Healthy)、幸福(Happy)、和谐(Harmonious) 的3H世界”的使命，Manavata诞生在24年前；在年轻的创办人、企业家和社会活动家Srinivasa Alluri的策划和领导下，Manavata通过每一个志愿者的无私奉献和表率传播着3H的理念。
Manavata is a voluntary, not-for-profit, humanitarian organization, was born over two decades ago, with a mission to create a Healthy, Happy and Harmonious (3H) world. Conceived and driven by young, entrepreneur and social agent Srinivasa Alluri’s vision, Manavata spreads 3H consciousness through each volunteer, each standing for a selfless cause, and setting an example.
Manavata follows and promotes core human values with servcie and sacrifice.
Manavata China Events event is conducting at Beijing on Sunday, 07 Jun 2015 . Please find the detailswhich mentioned below for any clarification please contact the following contact number or drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No Updates to this Event!