When - 17th April Sunday 3 – 6 pm
- Physical & Mental Health
- Key techniques to handling senses
- Bring Harmony in family, Healthy food
- Stress relief and recharge
- Practice Asana, Pranayama & Meditation
Contact for registration: Sharad Patil 07912649659
Speaker: Sri Srinivas Alluri, Founder of Manavata who has been cycling the world for Humanity
Contact for registration: Sharad 07912 649 659
Venue: Milton Keynes Hindu Association (MKHA), Ferry Meadows Close, Broughton Milton Keynes, MK10 9QY
Manavata (Humanity) is a symbol of selfless service, empathy and an attempt to help the needy. Manavata is a registered charity (Charity Number: 1120315). a Not-for-profit with secular nature. working with the mission of creating Healthy, Happy and Harmonious (3H) world
- To promote healthy and echo-friendly life style
- To provide practical value education for children to make them healthy & responsible
- To work for humanitarian causes such as help poor, needy children, disabled, distressed, diseased & old
Ideals: Tolerance and Universal acceptance
Motto: Unity & Integrity to work for self-less cause.
Membership: sign up online
Volunteer: We welcome you to join any of the voluntary activities based on your area of interest. so that we can get in touch with you to get involved.
Healthy Living workshop in Milton Keynes event is conducting at Milton Keynes Hindu Association (MKHA), Ferry Meadows Close, Broughton Milton Keynes, MK10 9QY on Sunday, 17 Apr 2016 . Please find the detailswhich mentioned below for any clarification please contact the following contact number or drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where : Milton Keynes Hindu Association (MKHA), Ferry Meadows Close, Broughton Milton Keynes, MK10 9QY
When : Sunday, 17 Apr 2016
More Details : www.manavata.org
Email : email@example.com
Phone : 447501069241
No Updates to this Event!