Time: 8am to 1 pm on Sunday 8 th may
- Yoga, Pranayama & Meditation Practice
- Workshops on sustainable family health
- Treatment for permanent cure
- Healthy Dish competition & Healthy Breakfast
- Yoga as a life style, Your food is your medicine and nature is our doctor, Treatment with Yoga, Naturopathy, Ayurveda and Homeopathy by experts in the field.
Speakers and treatment:
- Mr. Srinivasa Alluri, Yoga and healthy living practitioner
- Dr. Valli, Homeopathy doctor
- Mrs. Mamata Ahuja, Naturopathy and Ayurveda practitioner
- Other key experts from Manavata India are also available online for any consultation.
Venue: Reading Irish centre, 96-104 Chatham St, Reading, Berkshire, RG1 7HT
Entry fee: 5£ (to cover venue and rest goes to help needy activities)
Why to attend?
- Are you getting affected for to cold and cough very frequently during weather changes?
- would u like to improve ur natural immunity ?
- would u like to solve ur health problems permanently?
- are you aware of preventive and natural cure methods from ur kitchen?
- Do u know how simple changes in eating habits can cure most of ur problems?
- If so you can pop in to our health camp and know the secrets of leading a healthy lifestyle and protect from many illnessses ....
- come and hear from experts...
- You can also get treated on same day by any health issues from the professional...
Who can attend:
Anyone who would like to build sustainable health and family
Manavata (Humanity) is a symbol of selfless service, empathy and an attempt to help the needy. Manavata is a registered charity (Charity Number: 1120315). a Not-for-profit with secular nature. working with the mission of creating Healthy, Happy and Harmonious (3H) world
- To promote healthy and echo-friendly life style
- To provide practical value education for children to make them healthy & responsible
- To work for humanitarian causes such as help poor, needy children, disabled, distressed, diseased & old
Ideals: Tolerance and Universal acceptance
Motto: Unity & Integrity to work for self-less cause.
Membership: sign up online
Volunteer: We welcome you to join any of the voluntary activities based on your area of interest. so that we can get in touch with you to get involved.
Holistic Health Practice camp in Reading event is conducting at Reading Irish centre, 96-104 Chatham St, Reading, Berkshire, RG1 7HT on Sunday, 08 May 2016 . Please find the detailswhich mentioned below for any clarification please contact the following contact number or drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No Updates to this Event!