Course: Teachers Leadership Training Program (TLTP)
Schedule: full time in UFH for 1 week course
Preregistration required: call 9966673111 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following are some key topics to cover for teachers:
- Yoga practice and teaching technique for kids
- 3H mission: practical approach
- Health for everyone
- Root cause analysis for health issues
- Healthy food and applying their class syllabus to teach kids
- Ideal daily schedule
- MAHE Value Based Education and how to bring focus to students
- Leading the change and how to inspire students to learn your subject
- Efficient Leadership for good cause!
- Work, life balance and spending time for self-less service
- Why you feel so busy!
- How to use time more efficiently
- Practice before you preach.. best teacher qualities and techniques
- Biodiversity and importance of environmental responsibility
- Natural farming and plantation experience
- Addressing different levels of students in class
- Identifying key potential of each student to guide them in right direction
Food and stay: Healthy food and basic accommodations will be provided at Manavata Ashram in UFH for selected teachers for this course.
Manavata (Humanity) Is A Symbol Of Selfless Service, Empathy And An Attempt To Help The Needy. Manavata Is A Non Profitable, Non Religious Voluntary Organization Working For The Development Of The Society. It Is A Common Platform For Many Volunteers And Social Service Organizations.
Teachers Leadership Training Program (TLTP) at UFH event is conducting at Manavata University, Mirasapally, Kothakota md, Mahaboobnagar dt on Monday, 06 Jun 2016 . Please find the detailswhich mentioned below for any clarification please contact the following contact number or drop a mail to email@example.com.
No Updates to this Event!