It is a wonderful opportunity for children from age 8 to 14 years.
Objective: To help every child for their holistic development by utilizing their summer holidays productively.
Benefits: Concentration, focus on right learning, Self-discipline, right knowledge, good health, becoming more responsible and self -reliant, identifying hidden talents and developing with best techniques. these are very important needs for every child to shape up their bright future.
Why this camp? Unfortunately these days children are missing right path, losing their health, focus and becoming more selfish and irresponsible. It is all our responsibility to do help them to shape up their future and make the real humane with excellence. So this program has been organized by Manavata Academy of Human Excellence (MAHE International) as part of its voluntary mission.
Register: online here or call helpline 9966673111
- Note: Limited seats, only allocated to those who register early.
- Yoga Practice & guided Meditation
- Personality Development
- Krida Yoga/ Memory games
- Vedic Maths
- Health activities: Healthy food competition cooking, nutrition awareness
- Environment: paper bags making, sprouting, fun science
- Storytelling, debates, quiz, culture and creativity
Time: 8am to 11am from 01st June to 10th June.
This program also includes following topics
1) Paper bags making, sprouting, fun science
2) Story Telling, Debates, Memory games, Quiz, Culture and creativity for Children
3) Vedic Maths
4) Healthy food competition cooking, Nutrition awareness
Lectures & Speakers: Sri Prabhod, Sri Anand, Sri Srinivas, Sri Naveen and other experienced guest lectures.
The benefits of Meditations are:
1) Increase immunity and helps fight diseases.
2) Relieving from Body pains, Heart issues, Lowers high blood pressure
3) Get rid of negative thoughts & depression
4) Improving Self-confidence & Memory Power
5) Reduces ageing.
6) Improve metabolism and helps you lose weight
7) Increases Emotional Stability & Creativity
8) Increase the happiness
Manavata (Humanity) Is A Symbol Of Selfless Service, Empathy And An Attempt To Help The Needy. Manavata Is A Non Profitable, Non Religious Voluntary Organization Working For The Development Of The Society. It Is A Common Platform For Many Volunteers And Social Service Organizations.
MAHE Summer camp for Children (Mind and body) event is conducting at Venue: Plot No: 62, 4th Floor Sri Tower, JNTU-Hitec City Road, KPHB 7th Phase,Land Mark: Near Ankura Children Hospital on Wednesday, 01 Jun 2016 . Please find the detailswhich mentioned below for any clarification please contact the following contact number or drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where : Venue: Plot No: 62, 4th Floor Sri Tower, JNTU-Hitec City Road, KPHB 7th Phase,Land Mark: Near Ankura Children Hospital
When : Wednesday, 01 Jun 2016 to Friday, 10 Jun 2016
More Details : www.manavata.org
Email : email@example.com
Phone : 9966673111
No Updates to this Event!