4th June 2016 Saturday 2 pm – 5 pm
- Practice Asana, Pranayama & Meditation
- Physical & Mental Health
- Key techniques to handling stress and control senses
- Bring Harmony in family, best practices & Healthy food habites, life style for true happiness
- Recharge and get inspired
Speaker: Sri Srinivasa Alluri, Founder of Manavata who has been cycled from London to Delhi, Kanyakumari to Kashmir and different parts of the world to promote humanity, rightiousness and responsible living. He has been conducting Yoga, Healthy living, Personality development and leadership works across the globle and inspiring all age groups to live healthy, happy and harmonious. Liven his talk in UN, Geneva for sustainable development. you can see brief about Srini in this link.
Contact: Online in this form or text / call: Srinivas Burri: +44 7787 408959
Venue: Trinity Church ,Cheam Road, Sutton, Surry SM1 1DZ
Manavata (Humanity) is a symbol of selfless service, empathy and an attempt to help the needy. Manavata is a registered charity (Charity Number: 1120315). a Not-for-profit with secular nature. working with the mission of creating Healthy, Happy and Harmonious (3H) world
- To promote healthy and echo-friendly life style
- To provide practical value education for children to make them healthy & responsible
- To work for humanitarian causes such as help poor, needy children, disabled, distressed, diseased & old
Ideals: Tolerance and Universal acceptance
Motto: Unity & Integrity to work for self-less cause.
Membership: sign up online
Volunteer: We welcome you to join any of the voluntary activities based on your area of interest. so that we can get in touch with you to get involved.
Yoga & Healthy Living workshop in Sutton event is conducting at Trinity Church ,Cheam Road, Sutton, Surry SM1 1DZ on Saturday, 04 Jun 2016 . Please find the detailswhich mentioned below for any clarification please contact the following contact number or drop a mail to email@example.com.
No Updates to this Event!