Sunday Yoga practice session @8 to 9 AM in Brookvale hall:
We invite you all for this Special Meditation session by Prabodh Musipatla who is UK now and has been practising Meditation for 14 years especially in Himalayas.
Prabodh has been conducting self-discovery and self-empowerment workshops since 2004 in various locations across globe.
Thank you Prabodh for your time and providing us the opportunity to pass the great meditation techniques to many interested individuals.
Just to brief few benefits of Meditation;
There are 1440 minutes in a Day, how many do you wast on Facebook, in front of the TV, or online?
That's how many minutes you can devote to meditation :)
- It makes super focused
- Increases Hapiness & Health
- Boosts Social life
And the list goes on, and few more in the link.
still don't think you can sit still?
No prob! Go for a walk without your phone or iPad, look at the world around you, be in the present moment, do some Yoga or breathing excercises, lay in the grass, stare up at the sky.
Take time for yourself. Every minute is a gift.
Your body, mind and soul will thank you for it again, and again, and again!
Agenda: Introduction to Meditation & How it enhances positive energy.
Objective of this session is to introduce Meditation benefits with demonstration of the positive effects.
1. Introduction to Meditation – 5 to 10 mins
2. Meditation of using simple techniques.
3. Question & Answers
Sunday MAHE for children in Chute House from 10:00 AM till 12 PM.
- Attendance for Vedic Maths at 9:55 AM
- Vedic Maths from 10 to 10:40 AM (For Year 3 registered kids)
- Attendance for regualar MAHE kids at 10:40 AM
- Starting Prayers
- Sloka of the day
- Story of the day
- Yoga & special Meditation session by Prabodh (Parents too could join from 11:30 AM)
- Healthy recipe of the day
Manavata (Humanity) is a symbol of selfless service, empathy and an attempt to help the needy. Manavata is a registered charity (Charity Number: 1120315). a Not-for-profit with secular nature. working with the mission of creating Healthy, Happy and Harmonious (3H) world
- To promote healthy and echo-friendly life style
- To provide practical value education for children to make them healthy & responsible
- To work for humanitarian causes such as help poor, needy children, disabled, distressed, diseased & old
Ideals: Tolerance and Universal acceptance
Motto: Unity & Integrity to work for self-less cause.
Membership: sign up online
Volunteer: We welcome you to join any of the voluntary activities based on your area of interest. so that we can get in touch with you to get involved.
Special Meditation session on Sunday 25th Sept in Basingstoke event is conducting at Brookvale Hall on Sunday, 25 Sep 2016 . Please find the detailswhich mentioned below for any clarification please contact the following contact number or drop a mail to email@example.com.
No Updates to this Event!