This Sunday Sofia from Animal Aid team presenting introduction to VEGAN diet in Chute house form 11:15 AM till 12:00 PM.
Please see below agenda.
- What is Vegan
- Why Vegan
- Rich sources of Protein, Calcium and other key nutrients
- Simple ways to start Vegan diet
- Vegan food samples
Venue: Chute House Church Street, Basingstoke, RG21 7QT
Date/Time: 05 Sunday March 2017 from 11:15 AM till 12:00 PM
For whom: Free and open to all including singles, parents, kids (Above 4 years).
Please let us know your interest by text to 07501069241 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Manavata (Humanity) is a symbol of selfless service, empathy and an attempt to help the needy. Manavata is a registered charity (Charity Number: 1120315). a Not-for-profit with secular nature.
- To help poor and needy and empowerment for livlihood
- To practice and promote healthy and echo-friendly life style
- To promote practical education for children to make them more responsible with practice human values and health best practices
- To bring sustainable methods to day to day life
Ideals: Tolarence and Universal acceptance
Motto: Unity & Integrity to work for self-less cause.
Membership: sign up online
Volunteer: We welcome you to join any of the voluntary activities based on your area of interest. so that we can get in touch with you to get involved.
VEGAN Introduction in Basingstoke event is conducting at Chute House, Church Street, Behind Argos/Tesco in Town centre, Basingstoke, RG21 7QT on Sunday, 05 Mar 2017 . Please find the detailswhich mentioned below for any clarification please contact the following contact number or drop a mail to email@example.com.
Where : Chute House, Church Street, Behind Argos/Tesco in Town centre, Basingstoke, RG21 7QT
When : Sunday, 05 Mar 2017
More Details : www.manavata.org
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : 447501069241
No Updates to this Event!