Yoga Instructors’Course (YIC)
The Yoga Instructor course consists of the following the subjects which transforms the students could able to learn yoga and provides the platform to teach the yoga individually. This certificate a course affiliation from VYASA, Bangalore, recongnized course.
The course presents a practical approach to classical Patanjali Astanga Yoga and Hatha Yoga practices of including Asana, Pranayama, Mudra, Bandha, Relaxation, Kriya and Meditation.
- YIC course has been specially designed so that within tree month part time, a person feels capable, comfortable and sufficiently knowledgeable to be able to teach yoga, in a practical manner for working class people and house makers also.
- The YIC course introduces the concept of right way of living, which can be easily translated, into their lives.
- The YIC course is the flagship course to make individuals as professionally qualified Yoga instructors and prepare students to progress onto other long term courses at S-VYASA Yoga University.
Age Group: 18 to 60 years
Eligibility: Intermediate or 10+2 education
Course Duration: 3 Months
Option 1 (Week Days): From Monday to Friday 5:00 A.M to 7:00 A.M
Option 2 (Week Ends): From Saturday to Sunday 5:00 A.M to 10:00 A.M
Venue: Plot No: 62, 4th Floor Sri Tower, JNTU-Hitec City Road, KPHB 7th Phase, Land Mark: Near Ankura Children Hospital
Upon successful completion of the course, students will receive a diploma in their area of study. Our diploma is a highly valued and internationally recognized certification presented by the International Manavata Yoga Research Foundation with the affiliation VYASA University, Bangalore.
Introduction to yoga and its’ streams (2 credits)
Life and Message of Spiritual Masters and Applications of Yoga (2 credits)
Concept of yoga
Introduction to yoga
Principles of teaching
Theory and practice of yoga Asana:-
24 classical asanas.
Anatomy and physiology
Meditation and chanting :-
Devotionals songs (bhajan)
Mudra and Bandha:-
Follow by Asana, paranayama,
- As a yoga instructor, you will become a living guide through which the many aspects of yoga can be experienced by those seeking physical, mental and spiritual well-being.
- As a yoga instructor, you will not be confined to practicing in a particular place as it can be performed world-wide and you can take your career with you wherever you go.
- As a yoga instructor, you will be able to practice and improve on your problem solving skills as well as organizational skills as you strive to become a better teacher.
- Yoga is a noble profession as it helps those in need to obtain health and peace of mind in order to deal more easily with life situations.
- Responsibility comes with leadership and the satisfaction of being self-employed. Through the daily routine of practice session, handling your business affairs and being in charge of your own health, career and finances, an independent mindset will become ingrained in your everyday life.
Suitable for newcomers to yoga, it is not necessary for the student to have any prior knowledge or experience of yoga. Classes start at the Beginners’ Level and progress through to the Intermediate Level.
WHY JOIN YIC ?:
- Making Yoga a Socially Relevant Science: As a professional Yoga instructor, you would have an opportunity to impact the lives of many people on a daily basis through Yoga based lifestyle modification. You can inspire and motivate many to lead their lives with right habits, mental conditioning and stress-free life.
- Add Sadhana to your Practice: Students come to class looking for guidance, but they also give back to you (as the teacher) an incredible amount of energy and insight. Teaching is a powerful way to deepen your own practice and understanding of yoga. This is the only profession you are paid to take care of your own health as each session can add to your wellbeing.
- Enjoy a Flexible Schedule: Pursue a carrier which is flexible unlike a full time stressful conventional job. As a Yoga instructor you’re also pursuing your passion and will also have time to pursue other interests.
- Earn a Good Salary: Years ago, most yoga teachers hardly earned enough to get by; but today teaching yoga can make you financially comfortable.
- Live and Breathe Yoga: Doing Yoga will enable you to understand and have a healthy lifestyle. There’s nothing more powerful than having a positive peer group, and for many this often leads to a remarkable change in your personal health and lifestyle.
Manavata (Humanity) Is A Symbol Of Selfless Service, Empathy And An Attempt To Help The Needy. Manavata Is A Non Profitable, Non Religious Voluntary Organization Working For The Development Of The Society. It Is A Common Platform For Many Volunteers And Social Service Organizations.
Yoga Teachers Training Course event is conducting at Plot No: 62, 4th Floor Sri Tower, JNTU-Hitec City Road, KPHB 7th Phase, Land Mark: Near Ankura Children Hospital on Sunday, 30 Apr 2017 . Please find the detailswhich mentioned below for any clarification please contact the following contact number or drop a mail to email@example.com.
Where : Plot No: 62, 4th Floor Sri Tower, JNTU-Hitec City Road, KPHB 7th Phase, Land Mark: Near Ankura Children Hospital
When : Sunday, 30 Apr 2017 to Monday, 31 Jul 2017
More Details : www.manavata.org
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : 9966673111
No Updates to this Event!