Join this to teach and spread the spirit of Yoga for a better world!
Yoga Teacher Training Course (YIC)
This course consists of the following the subjects which transforms the students could able to learn yoga and provides the platform to teach the yoga individually. This certificate a course.
The course presents a practical approach to classical Patanjali Astanga Yoga and Hatha Yoga practices of including Asana, Pranayama, Mudra, Bandha, Relaxation, Kriya and Meditation.
- YIC course has been specially designed so that within tree month part time, a person feels capable, comfortable and sufficiently knowledgeable to be able to teach yoga, in a practical manner for working class people and house makers also.
- The YIC course introduces the concept of right way of living, which can be easily translated, into their lives.
Age Group: 18 to 60 years
Eligibility: Intermediate or 10+2 education
Course Duration: 3 Months
Everyday from 4:30 A.M to 6:30 A.M
Note: 2 weekends full day sessions direct practice for Kriyas and teaching techniques practice
Venue: Reading, UK
When : 12th June 2017
Register in this page to get yourself nominated.
Contacts: 07786863071 email@example.com www.manavata.org
Concept of yogaIntroduction to yoga
History and orgins of yoga
Paths of yoga
Hatha yoga & Astanga yoga
Introduction to Patanjali’s Yoga Sutra
Introduction to pancha koshas
Introduction to chakras.
Principles of teaching
Theory and practice of yoga Asana
24 classical asanas.
Anatomy and physiology
Meditation and chanting
Devotionals songs (bhajan)
Mudra and Bandha
Follow by Asana, paranayama,
WHY JOIN YIC ?:
- Making Yoga a Socially Relevant Science: As a professional Yoga instructor, you would have an opportunity to impact the lives of many people on a daily basis through Yoga based lifestyle modification. You can inspire and motivate many to lead their lives with right habits, mental conditioning and stress-free life.
- Add Sadhana to your Practice: Students come to class looking for guidance, but they also give back to you (as the teacher) an incredible amount of energy and insight. Teaching is a powerful way to deepen your own practice and understanding of yoga. This is the only profession you are paid to take care of your own health as each session can add to your wellbeing.
- Enjoy a Flexible Schedule: Pursue a carrier which is flexible unlike a full time stressful conventional job. As a Yoga instructor you’re also pursuing your passion and will also have time to pursue other interests.
- Earn a Good Salary: Years ago, most yoga teachers hardly earned enough to get by; but today teaching yoga can make you financially comfortable.
- Live and Breathe Yoga: Doing Yoga will enable you to understand and have a healthy lifestyle. There’s nothing more powerful than having a positive peer group, and for many this often leads to a remarkable change in your personal health and lifestyle.
Manavata (Humanity) Is A Symbol Of Selfless Service, Empathy And An Attempt To Help The Needy. Manavata Is A Non Profitable, Non Religious Voluntary Organization Working For The Development Of The Society. It Is A Common Platform For Many Volunteers And Social Service Organizations.
Yoga Teachers Training Course event is conducting at UK all location on Saturday, 01 Jul 2017 . Please find the detailswhich mentioned below for any clarification please contact the following contact number or drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No Updates to this Event!