- Would you like your family and friends explore the trees & plants eco-system from which we get our Vegetables & Fruits daily?
- What is it like the experience of picking fruits and veggies directly from the farm?
- Do you want to understand more about plantation techniques and related info?
Manavata, the global charity dedicated to healthy eating & living, yoga, and other charitable causes, presents us with another great opportunity for all of us nature lovers and healthy eating believers to get together and experience a farm visit. And many things for children and us to learn while picking up fresh fruits and veggies from this visit.
http://www.graysfarm.co.uk which is quite accessible to Basingstoke, Reading and London.
- Date & Time: 4th Aug 2018 (Saturday) - 11am - 3pm
- Venue: Grays Farm, Heathlands Road, Wokingham, Berkshire, RG40 3AN , Tel - 01189785386
Activities: Get together, Pick Your Own Fruits & Vegetables, Explore the Farm
Take Away : Get the Exposure to Farm, Know how to do the plantation, Experience the Fresh and Real taste of Fruits & Vegetables.
What to carry with You?
1. Money to pay for the Fruits & Vegetables you pick.
2. Your own Lunch pack. You can also have Fresh fruits from the farm for lunch after you pay.
Please register for the event @http://manavata.org/events/event-view/???
Transport: Need to Arrange yourself - There is ample car parking space at the venue. But try to fit into few cars if you can coordinate with your friends or us.
Contact: Venkatesh - 07505897338
To get to the Farm by 11am, Explore the Farm, Pick Your Own Fruits & Vegetables, Have Lunch, Relax, and then start back around 3pm.
Please inform all your friends about this event and ask them if they are interested to join this visit.
Manavata (Humanity) is a symbol of selfless service, empathy and an attempt to help the needy. Manavata is a registered charity (Charity Number: 1120315). a Not-for-profit with secular nature.
- To help poor and needy and empowerment for livlihood
- To practice and promote healthy and echo-friendly life style
- To promote practical education for children to make them more responsible with practice human values and health best practices
- To bring sustainable methods to day to day life
Ideals: Tolarence and Universal acceptance
Motto: Unity & Integrity to work for self-less cause.
Membership: sign up online
Volunteer: We welcome you to join any of the voluntary activities based on your area of interest. so that we can get in touch with you to get involved.
Farm Visit 2018 event is conducting at Grays Farm, Heathlands Road, Wokingham, Berkshire, RG40 3AN on Saturday, 04 Aug 2018 . Please find the detailswhich mentioned below for any clarification please contact the following contact number or drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No Updates to this Event!