Blood donation is one of the most significant contribution that a person can make towards the society. It is not harmful for an adult person to donate blood. The body of the donor can regenerate the blood within few days. It poses no threat to the metabolism of the body.
Health benefits of donating blood include good health and a reduced risk of cancer and hemochromatosis. It helps in reducing the risk of damage to liver and pancreas. Donating blood may help in improving cardiovascular health and reducing obesity as well.
Who can donate?
- Aged between18 to 60 years
- If you are not HIV positive
- If you are not already given blood in last 16 weeks
- If you have not had Hepatitis / Jaundice in the last 12 months
- If you are not pregnant or a women with baby less than 9 months old
- If you have not taken Live Vaccines for Polio, Tiphoid, Measils, Rubella, Mumps with in last 21 days from the day of vaccination
- More details will be given by the doctor before blood donation.
Date & Time : 10th August 2018 & 8:30am to 4:00pm
Venue : Plot No - 2, APAU colony, Gaddiannaram, Dilsukhnagar
For more details Contact 9966673111
Manavata (Humanity) Is A Symbol Of Selfless Service, Empathy And An Attempt To Help The Needy. Manavata Is A Non Profitable, Non Religious Voluntary Organization Working For The Development Of The Society. It Is A Common Platform For Many Volunteers And Social Service Organizations.
Blood Donation Camp at Sree Venkateswara Commerce Degree College event is conducting at Plot No - 2, APAU colony, Gaddiannaram, Dilsukhnagar on Friday, 10 Aug 2018 . Please find the detailswhich mentioned below for any clarification please contact the following contact number or drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No Updates to this Event!