Appeal :Following are the list projects taken up by Manavata for the welfare and sustainable development of Society. of the Nation. Manavata appeal you to help, co-operate & participate in your possible way in any of these projects.
Manavata Programs & Events
Charity At HomeThis initiative promotes best practices at the family level to build healthy, happy and harmonious families. Around 3000 families have so far benefitted through this program by adopting the 3H lifestyle.
Cycling For HumanityManavata’s global initiative, ‘Cycling for Humanity’, creates an awareness across the world of the need for the 3H lifestyle. Manavata promotes cycling– the cleanest and healthiest form of transport – to drive home this message. Through ‘Cycling for Humanity’, Manavata reaches out to people and promotes healthy living and a clean, pollution free environment. From epic cycling events across continents to local cycling drives in schools, colleges, corporates and local communities, Manavata’s Cycling for Humanity spreads awareness about the need for humanity in our daily lives
Manavata AshramManavata acts as a facilitator and dialogue partner with regard to co-operation among the volunteers and member organizations in carrying out social activities addressed to the benefit of community and deserving individuals.
Manavata Academy of Human Excellence (MAHE)Manavata makes value based education for all a lot more accessible and achievable
With a commitment to give couple of hours to kids every weekend, parents can bring a positive and productive change in their child's health, thinking and ultimately help them to become responsible and self - sufficient individuals!!
Manavata Health ProgramsManavata’s free Yoga, Meditation Camps and Healthy Living camps are held across the globe regularly and have helped thousands of people to improve their health, cure diseases and ailments, manage stress, develop peace of mind and understand the importance of nutrition and healthy eating habits. Ongoing schedules for these camps can be found on the Manavata website.
Sustainable Rural Development Program (SRDP)
Sustainable Rural Development Program (SRDP) is a proven methodology to transform and empower villages.
To Empower villagers & help them to take care of themselves with right knowledge and to achive self-sustainability.
- All Villagers are completely healthy where no or minimum medical support required
- All Villagers are well educated with human values which shows harmony in entire village
- All Villagers grow their own food and produce required milk and other foods, this will ensure every one is wealthy (no hunger and no unemployment problem)
- All villagers work to protect their land from dangerous chemicals
- All villagers help their children to get right education within the village.
- To promote sustainable Education, Health and Environment
- To build local leadership and governance
- To make use of appropriate techniques for sustainable agriculture.
- To create self sustainability and economical equilibrium
- To help people to make their livelihood
- To serve people who are poor and needy
500 Villages Adoption Program:
Manavata s plan is to adopt 500 villages in next 3 years time and implement SRDP effectively.
- Get Nominations for villages from responsible people (using below form).
- Screening applications.
- Evaluate leadership and conditions of village to shortlist.
To more about SRDP:
Click Here to Download SRDP presentation
Click Here to view the recent project of Swashakthi