Sustainable Rural Development Program (SRDP) is a proven methodology to transform and empower villages.
To Empower villagers & help them to take care of themselves with right knowledge and to achive self-sustainability.
- All Villagers are completely healthy where no or minimum medical support required
- All Villagers are well educated with human values which shows harmony in entire village
- All Villagers grow their own food and produce required milk and other foods, this will ensure every one is wealthy (no hunger and no unemployment problem)
- All villagers work to protect their land from dangerous chemicals
- All villagers help their children to get right education within the village.
- To promote sustainable Education, Health and Environment
- To build local leadership and governance
- To make use of appropriate techniques for sustainable agriculture.
- To create self sustainability and economical equilibrium
- To help people to make their livelihood
- To serve people who are poor and needy
500 Villages Adoption Program:
Manavata s plan is to adopt 500 villages in next 3 years time and implement SRDP effectively.
- Get Nominations for villages from responsible people (using below form).
- Screening applications.
- Evaluate leadership and conditions of village to shortlist.
To more about SRDP:
View SRDP presentation in UN, Geneva Or watch Video
View SRDP oral statement given at UN, Geneva
Click Here to Download SRDP presentation