Arogya Maha Yajnam in Manavata Ashram
Arogya Maha Yajnam in Manavata Ashram, Lolla, Rayavaram Mandal, East Godavari district. (16th Dec 2018). Healthy living sessions, Yoga sadhana, Yoga therapy, Homeopathy treatment, Ayurveda awareness, medicinal plants, food awareness and Natural farming sessions took place. people from different district of AP participated in this event. District level competitions for school children took place on different events like Value education, Yoga, Gita, essay writing, elocution, drawing etc on the concept of health and protection of environment. healthy organic lunch served to around 300 participants, 200 patients were treated. Gopuja, meditation and other key service events took place
• Manavata Leadership Award: Sri K. Gopala Krishna(Sri Rama Krishna Seva Samithi, Vetlapalem) (Uttama Seva Nayakatvam Puraskaram)
• Manavata Women Award: Smt. Radharani (Amma Prema Ashram, Tiruvuru, Krishna dt)
• Manavata Natura Farmer awards: Sri Satyanarayana Reddy (Biccavolu), Sri Alluri Bapineedu (Lolla), Sri Bandaru Srinivas (Guntur)
• Best Teachers Awards: Uttama Upadyayulu: Sri Gundapuneedu Veerraju (Lolla), Ch.VV. Satyanarayana (HM, Narsingapuram)
• Best Volunteers: Mounica, Sri Rajesh garu (Rayavaram), Sri Subbareddy, Sri Phani Krishna reddy, Smt. Madhavi (VRO)
• Arogya Vaidya Seva Awards: Dr. GSN Reddy, Dr. Veeranjaneyulu, Dr. Satyanarayana
• Rakesh, Tulasi, Subbaraju, Poornima, Prakash and Manavata Ashram team
• Yoga, Yoga therapy, Health camps, Homeopathy treatment, Natural farming, Meditation, Organic Healthy lunch,
District level Children events:
• Gita reciting, Singing, dance, drawing, Elocution, essay writing, Eco-home, yoga
Around 300 people attended. Wonderful Sessions from speakers inspired everyone to be healthy by adopting Yoga, Healthy food, Natural farming, growing trees and Seva as part of day to day life. Everyone promised to make positive changes to adopt healthy life style and protect environment.
Key messages from our founder Srinivasa Alluri and other speakers:
It is important to save our mother earth and avoid poisons like pesticides which are killing our all creatures and soil, at the same time polluting our air, water and food.
So it is very important change every farmer must adopt and ban all toxic chemical fertilizers. By using cow based natural farming, farmers can produce profitable healthy food.
In order to keep mind positive, people must adopt regular Yoga sadhana
• Children should become strong and healthy
• Both parents and children must work to make healthy family.
• Healthy, nutritious and timely food
• Quantity must be taken based on need (Work based food)
• Avoid factory food
Must include value based / character building education (Samskara vidya)
Every school and house must start compost making, growing food.
Be happy, smiling, follow Bhagavadgita message and live with non-violence and honest. This will make us healthy.
Plants were distributed & books were distributed to all delegates
Cash prizes and presentations given to winders in the events.
Thanks & Regards
Manavata Samskara Vidya session in Mamidada Gamyam school.. Around 400 students got inspiration. Srinivasa Alluri, Sivareddy, Rakesh, Bharathi, Suresh and other volunteers participated. staff of the school also attended the program. They promised to protect environment by following simple steps like no factory food and be healthy. Simple 10 minutes meditation initiated for their regular practice. Manavata Humanity. Session covered following topics: importance of human life, human values, value of parents and mother nature, how to get rid of junk food and make yourself healthy with Yoga sadhana, how to start the day with inspiration.. how to cultivate right conduct and gain right knowledge.. how to build self-control and mater mind.