Blood Donation Camp at Cyber Gateway
Blood donation is one of the most significant contribution that a person can make towards the society. It is not harmful for an adult person to donate blood. The body of the donor can regenerate the blood within few days. It poses no threat to the metabolism of the body.
Health benefits of donating blood include good health and a reduced risk of cancer and hemochromatosis. It helps in reducing the risk of damage to liver and pancreas. Donating blood may help in improving cardiovascular health and reducing obesity as well.
Who can donate?
- Aged between18 to 60 years
- If you are not HIV positive
- If you are not already given blood in last 16 weeks
- If you have not had Hepatitis / Jaundice in the last 12 months
- If you are not pregnant or a women with baby less than 9 months old
- If you have not taken Live Vaccines for Polio, Tiphoid, Measils, Rubella, Mumps with in last 21 days from the day of vaccination
- More details will be given by the doctor before blood donation.
Date & Time : 26th June 2018 & 9:00am to 4:00pm
Venue : 5th Floor C – Block Cyber Gateway, Hyderabad.
For more details Contact 9966673111.