Cycling for Humanity 2017 Hyderabad to Tirupati
20:20 Cycling for Humanity 2017 is a voluntary cycling event from Hyderabad to Tirupati and a global movement to inspire all age groups towards sustainable, healthy and eco-friendly living to care for all beings. Manavata is Charity organisation runs several humanitarian works and runs this campaign globally with its regional and global mega cycling events like London to Delhi. Volunteers raise funds for several good cause along with their campaign.
We are pleased to invite you for team cycling: Hyderabad to Tirupati Cycling for Humanity event on 15th Sept of 2017.
- Inspires 20 Villages, 20,000 Students, Plant 20,000 saplings
- Plantation, Health Camps, awarness campaigns on Natural Farming
- PDP sessions in Schools
Who can Participate: Humanitarians, NGO’s and Enthusiastic cyclist
Pre-requisites: Good condition cycle & lock + Helmet + visible jacket, Water bottle + Packed Lunch, Some natural energy supplements (banana, dates & nuts), Sleeping bag
Contact for Participation: Help Line: +91-9966673111
Start Time at UFH 5:00 AM From Hyderabad to Tirupati Route Map (566 Kms)
Description Distance from UFH:
- Head north on JNTU Rd/JNTU – Hitech City Road/KPHB Road/Kukatpally Housing Board – Hitec City Rd towards NH65
- Follow NH 44 and NH40 to Ballari – Krishnapatnam Port Hwy/Bellary – Nellore Rd/Muddanur – Kadapa – Renigunta Hwy in Andhra Pradesh (419 km)
- Follow Muddanur – Kadapa – Renigunta Hwy to G Car St in Tirupati