Qualified teachers for Samskara vidya
Manavata is providing opportunity to unemployed youth and qualified teachers in rural areas.
Samskara Vidya in Wanaparthy:
- 10 to 20 villages: Study centres plan (after school support to local govt. schools)
- 10 to 20 schools (weekly one or two yoga sessions, monthly one samskara vidya workshop & train atleast 2 teachers in each school)
- YIC 10 to 20 people batch to be completed to support the activity.. both school teachers and study centre teachers can be trained in this with minimum fee. we can sponsor some based on their work.
- Publish notification to invite applications and short list BEd candidates for their village. Their chosen village will be coordinated by them. We will conduct test and interview to finalize the candidates.
- Orientation session and samskara vidya kit to teachers to initiate study centre (Study centre methodology document to be provided with initial mentoring / support)
- Shortlisted teachers to coordinate with local school and organize after school study centre for the village. Any interested students can join in this.
- Interest & experience in teaching children
- B. Ed (Preferably with maths background)
- Leadership skills to lead study centre / students with our innovative methodology
- Part time work: 2 to 3 hours a day to organise
Fulltime , Part time
NGOs / local youth groups / schools can also apply for this scheme and collaboration.
University for Humanity (UFH),Natavalli, Kothakota mandalam, Wanaparthy
2 to 3 for part time
₹ based on experience