- Foxtail Millet (Korralu) also called as Foxtail Rice (or) Korra Rice in Telugu .
Foxtail millet is high in carbohydrates, which serves as an excellent source of energy from cards, it is a food rich in dietary fiber and mineral such as copper and iron. it is often formulated into cereals like rice. it can also be mixed with other grains such as wheat to make baked goods such as bread as well as noodles.
- Foxtail Millet Rice (Korralu) Health Benefits: Good for Nervous System, Psychological Disorders, Arthritis, Parkinson”s epilepsy .
- Health Benefits: Rich in dietary fiber, minerals, copper and iron, Rich in carbohydrates, Boosts immunity and makes body strong,Controls blood sugar and reduce cholesterol level .
- Ingredients: Dehulled Foxtial millet grain – 1 cup, dry fruits, ghee, water, sugar, milk, cardamom power
- Preparation Method: Cook the dehulled foxtail millet in boiling water for 5 min Roadst dryfruits in ghee 15 mintues until it is cooked. Add cardamon powder and decorate with cashew nuts and other dry fruits Server hot as a traditional sweet
- Foxtail Millet Rice (Korralu) you can prepare food items and snacks: Korra rottelu, Korra Rice, Korra Dosa, Korra Pesarattu, Korra Murukulu, Korra Laddu, Korra Kesari, Korra Kechidi .