Manavata is a worldwide (registered charity in India, UK and USA) voluntary, non profitable and non religious organization working for the development of the Society founded on 19th Oct 1991. It is run by argumentative essay outline example a large group of service minded people. ‘Manavata example of critique ‘ derives its name from Sanskrit for ‘Humanity’. It is being molded as a common platform for many enthusiastic youth and social service organizations, spread across continents, to share and interact in the field of service to the humanity. Manavata acts as a facilitator and dialogue partner with regard to co-operation among the volunteers and member organizations in carrying out social activities addressed to the benefit of community and deserving individuals. Manavata has recently received Special consultative Status in United Nations.
To create and promote a healthy, happy and harmonious (3H) world!
Services & Programs:
- Every human feels and works for good of all beings
- Poverty, Hunger, sorrow and pain disappear
- Anger, lust, greed, jealousy, hatred will be away from every human
- Serving others who are in need becomes main purpose of every human
Some of the key mile stones of Manavata are as how to present a persuasive speech follows:
- 1991: Manavata founded in 1991 and continuously expanding it’s reach and services with consistent and sustainable social development activities.
- 1997: Self employment project started to empower under privileged youth in Hyderabad.
- 2000: Online Blood donation website started and expanded blood donation services to different regions (Kakinada, Rayavaram, Ramachandrapuram, Hyderabad and etc)
- 2001-03: Manavata Singapore/ asia pac and other international groups initiated
- 2003: Manavata UK chapter started
- 2004: Manavata US Chapter started
- 2005: Manavata Ashram started in Lolla to care for orphan children
- 2006: Charity Together & Charity At Home programs started. Started supporting disabled home/blind school in Ramachandrapuram
- 2008: Manavata Ashram started in Hyderabad. Started supporting Dump-deaf school in Srikakulam
- 2009: Manavata Ashram support extended to old age people, Homeopathy dispensary started in Ashram
- 2010: Manavata Austria chapter started, Udaipur to Mumbai 1000KM Manavata Cycling event inspired many young people.
- 2011: Manavata Ashram started in Kalluru, Manavata Kashmir, Orissa, Indore chapters initiated.
- 11,350KM cycling for Humanity 2011 made a considerable impact on positive change
- Medical centers started in Kalluru, Khammam district. Rachapalli & Biccavolu East Godavari dt.
- Sustainable Rural Development Program (SRDP) implementation initiated
- Zero budget Natural farming training in Andhra Pradesh helped around 200 farmers.
- 2012: United Nations accredited Organization with ECOSOC special consultative status
- Washington DC to Boston Cycling for Humanity 2012 helped to bring collaborations for the cause
- Healthy Living workshops & medical camps across the globe helped around 6000 people
- To adopt 500 villages to implement SRDP including 500 schools
- www.CharityTogether.org forum targeted to facilitate 500 collaborations and train 2000 leaders
- www.CharityAtHome.org program to bring change in 10,000 families
- Manavata Ashram to support 500 children
- www.CyclingForHumanity.org program to cover 25000 KM cycling
- To bring more than 10,000 blood donors to support helpline
- Provide training to at least 50,000 students in personality development & Value based education
- Plant at least 100,000 saplings
- Initiate 20 new chapters and over 12,000 members to help around 30,000 people who are need
- 500 Environment and health campaign events
- 11th / 12th Jan: Medical camps & National Youth Day Events, Personality Development programs
- 16th Jan: Rangampeta Manavata Health center inauguration
The Convention on the Rights for Differently Able People(CRDP):
- Equality and non-discrimination
- Women with Disabilities
- Children with Disabilities
- Awareness raising
- Right to life
- Situations of risk and humanitarian emergencies
- Equal recognition before the law
- Access to justice
- Liberty and security of the person
- Freedom from torture or cruel,inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment
- Freedom from exploitation,violence and abuse
- protecting the integrity of the person
- Liberty of movement and nationality
- Living independently and being included in the community
- Personal mobility
- Freedom of expression and opinion,and access to information
- Respect for privacy
- Respect for home and the family
- Habilitation and rehabilitation
- Work and employment
- Adequate standard of living and social protection
- Participation in political and public life
- Participation in cultural life,recreation,leisure and sport
- Statistics and data collection
- International cooperation
- National implementation and monitoring
- Committee on the rights of persons with disabilities
Our experience was that we simply didn’t understand custom writings the disability sector well enough to know what the issues were and who to work with.Our approach to solving that was to begin to build better data on disability in which we work.
If you need any clarifications you can contact us at:email@example.com