Internship /Students: (3 to 6 months)
- Students can choose their area of interest to do internship
- Minimum period needs to be agreed with Manavata Mgt team based on selected projects
Basic travel and accommodation will be provided on a need basis
Pay / Compensation:
If volunteers would like to take this as a career, packages will be agreed based on role / skill etc.
Qualifications and pre-conditions:
- An altruistic motive – A burning desire to actively engage in self-less service and shunning undue expectations whether monetary or name.
- Must possess the necessary level of skills/qualifications for the selected role, in addition to having the requisite experience
- Capacity to undertake responsibility and execute deliverables on time without compromising quality example with high efficiency and proficiency
- An ability to effectively collaborate with fellow volunteers and display characteristics of empathy and understanding
- Diligently and uncompromisingly adhere to the norms, rules, principles and disciplines set down under the Manavata Guidelines